Thanks to the digitized world, meeting a sugar daddy is now as easy as clicking a few buttons and opening an account with a user-friendly sugar daddy website. Seeking arrangement has made it easier for people to find sugar daddies in Australia without any trouble. However, as easy as opening a new account can be, reactivating it when it is deactivated can also be a challenge to some people who are not so conversant with the site. You don't have to worry if you find yourself in such a situation. You can follow very simple steps to reactivate seeking arrangement account and continue interacting with potential singles looking for matches on the website. Whether you are using a computer, mobile site or the app, you can follow very easy steps to reactivate your Seeking Arrangement account.
If you are using a computer, you can follow these simple steps to reactivate your seeking arrangement account.
- 1. Log into your deactivated account using your desktop.
- 2. Fill the appropriate email address.
- 3. Your reactivation details will be sent your email.
- 4. Click into the link in your email.
- 5. The link will redirect you back to your account.
- 6. Click your username which is the top right corner of your desktop.
- 7. Click on setting from the drop-down menu.
- 8. Adjust any changes if any and your account will be back to normal.
Seeking arrangement website has a very user-friendly interface and anybody can make changes to their account without any difficulties. You can follow these simple steps to reactivate your account using the mobile site.
- 1. Log into the deactivated account using the mobile website with the correct details.
- 2. Go to your email where you will found reactivation details.
- 3. Click on the link provided in your email.
- 4. The link will redirect you to your seeking arrangement account.
- 5. Your account will be automatically reactivated and you will be free to make changes.
- 6. Click on your profile which is on the top right corner of your screen.
- 7. Click on settings from the drop-down menu.
- 8. Make any changes you would like then start using your account as before.
Seeking arrangement mobile app is very convenient and works with different mobile devices. If you have the app, you can reactivate your account using very simple steps listed below.
- 1. Open the app using any mobile device.
- 2. Log into your deactivated account.
- 3. Go back to the app and log in to your account which has automatically reactivated.
- 4. Go to the setting if you need to make any changes to your account.
- 5. Make the necessary changes and continue connecting with people using your seeking arrangement account.
Seeking arrangement removes your profile from the search engine the moment you deactivate your account so that people cannot connect with you anymore. However, you can easily reactivate seeking arrangement account using the above steps and continue chatting with friends and meeting people from different backgrounds in Australia and other regions. So if you did not delete your account permanently, you can be sure to get your account restored within a very short time by just reactivating it.