It comes this time when a woman wants a man who provides money or other favors for a relationship. But how do you meet a sugar daddy in Australia? It takes time and a checklist to find the perfect man who has the good looks, the money and the desire he wants. I will give you the six steps to get a sweetie.
1. Go to places where you can find a rich man. Try to get into the expensive VIP bars after six in the evening. More than likely you will find a doctor or a lawyer who has had a stressful day and wants to recover. Do not worry about the ring finger, the ring means nothing.
2. Wear clothes that will help you to adjust. Do not be too cheering or too much accessory. If he sees that you are too desperate with the clothes you are wearing, it will most likely turn him off.
3. Make it funny. Do you have a snapchat? Send provocative snapshots to the big dad so he'll feel relaxed all day. This will make him look forward to something when he comes home from work that night.
4. Once you have found your sugar dad, explore it. If you feel insecure and how he is with others and what he does with his free time, just contact his friends and get information. Ask them a quick question like, "What's his outside interest?" or "Is he a sophisticated man?" If these answers are positive/negative for you, obviously he is not your real sugar daddy and you have to look for a new one.
5. Be confident. If you want to be appealing, be confident. He may be shy at first to be a big daddy, but let him appreciate what you do and how you both satisfy your needs.
6. Let yourself be independent. If you seem a little too obsessed with his schedule, or as if you always want to be around, he is quickly turned off. Do not meet him more than two or three times a week. Let him know that you are an independent woman who loves to be with her friends and party on the weekend.
This is the best advice I can give you now, how to get a sugar daddy? The only other advice I can give you now is birth control. It will take time to get used to it, but in the long run, it will be worth it for you and your Sugar Daddy!