Seeking arrangement was among the very first to tap into this new technology wave as the company, popular across Australia and the world at large for its prowess in matchmaking, released its very own mobile application that would enable its users to interact on the go. In the spirit of diversity, today we shall be taking a look at a pair of sugar dating apps like seeking arrangement:
The app is a miniaturized version of its parent website sugardaddymeet.com and it is equipped with most of the features from the parent platform albeit with a touch of much-welcomed functionalities such as:
- Tinder like side swapping for approval or rejection of a match
- Instant messaging platform for worldwide interactive chatting
- Special invite and event launching functionalities for members in close proximity
- Special “winks” feature similar to the “poke” functionality of Facebook
- Anonymous browsing of sugar baby or sugar daddy profiles
And all these are just but a tip of the iceberg as the app is imbued with a host of other slick features and runs on the rich database of the parent website which has led to it reeling in about 1000 new members daily.
SuagrDaddyMeet is one of the best sugar daddy sites and SuggarDaddyMeet app is a worthy adversary for its seeking arrangement counterpart as it has garnered a commendable 3.8 out 5 stars from over ten thousand downloads on Google PlayStore.
MillionaireMatch, the self-proclaimed leader of 'classy dating', has also sought to join in on the fun with their own application released for both Google PlayStore and the Apple AppStore. Its features include:
- Accurate Nearby functionality for proximity matchmaking
- A certified Millionaire or rich sugar daddy list for sugar babies to choose from
- Round the clock dating tips and help from an experienced relationship expert
- Interactive chat platform that connects users across the globe
- Highly secure database to protect the identities and other crucial information of high profile personalities and all other users alike.
The MillionaireMatch is fairly more successful than its predecessor with it surpassing the 50,000 thresholds albeit with a slightly lower rating of 3.5 out of the full marks available on PlayStore.
The app’s rich sugar daddy database includes big names of the corporate world from Investors, Lawyers, Athletes, CEOs to celebrities. The company has been around since the turn of the millennium and has managed to oversee hundreds of thousands of successful matches in its life. In addition to the app, there are many free sugar daddy websites that can help you find sugar dadddy in Australia
Australian sugar dating has evolved in recent years with the dawn of the internet age seeing the relationship world seep to online platforms. The above app duo is the next best thing after seekingarrangment.com if you're looking to widen your dating scope.